Friday, August 30, 2013

We Want YOU!!!!

Confessions of A Mommyaholic is turning ONE 
and We're Having A Party.  
We want you to join us as sponsors and Co-Hosts.

If being a mother taught me anything it is that a year flies by awful quickly. A year ago at this time, I was just starting out as a blogger and now after having a year under my belt, I cannot believe how much I have learned. My blog is no longer considered a baby, but heading into it's second year now. Again, I have indeed learned so much and got to know so many. I am so happy and proud to share that my little blog is going to be a year old technically on September 27th. So, to celebrate, I am joining the ranks of others who have gone before me and going to be offering an amazing giveaway. If you are interested in joining in and celebrating my One Year Blogiversary with me, please read and fill out form below, sending it back to me when it is complete by easily hitting the submit button. Can't wait for you to join me in this huge party celebration now!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for all your support and posting this. It is going to be so much fun and can't wait to celebrate with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete